Connect with us

Entertainment

America TV host, Trisha Goddard reveals her breast cancer has returned and is incurable

Published

on

English television presenter, Trisha Goddard has revealed her breast cancer has returned and will be undergoing life-prolonging treatment
as there is no cure for it.

The TV host, 66, was first diagnosed with the disease in 2008 before she was recently diagnosed again with stage 4 breast cancer – after cells were found in her hip following a fall.

She told Hello! that she was speaking out in order to remove the weight of the secret from her shoulders after learning the news 19-months ago.

Saying: ‘I can’t lie, I can’t keep making up stories. It gets to a stage, after a year and a half, when keeping a secret becomes more of a burden than anything else.’

The former chat show host said she didn’t want to be seen as ‘frail’ by those close to her and planned to keep doing the things that made her happy.

‘[The disease] is not going to go away, and with that knowledge comes grief, and fear. But I must keep enjoying what I have always enjoyed.

Trisha previously revealed she nearly died following the fall in 2022, after which the cancer was discovered.

She went into shock after breaking her thigh bone and was relying on a walking frame and sticks following emergency surgery.

Trisha admitted she was still ‘not out of the woods’ following her near-fatal accident which left her in ‘roaring pain’.

She took to Instagram where she detailed her terrifying ordeal, revealing how she’d been rushed to casualty after falling down the stairs.

The Talk TV broadcaster told her fans: ‘I’ve just had 2 of the toughest weeks… One where I was rushed to hospital for an emergency operation, literally roaring in pain.

‘But I’m still alive… just. I spent a week in hospital, was discharged on Friday and with the help of Mother Morphine, did my 3-hour @talktv shows on Saturday and Sunday. Oh, and filmed a piece for @60minutes9 midweek too!’

 

She added on Saturday: ‘On tomorrow’s show I’ll share what happened because I’m not out of the woods yet.. How @alexa99 saved my life.’

 

It came just months after Trisha revealed she was engaged to a mystery man, following a four-year relationship, after he proposed to her during a hiking trip.

Trisha has since revealed that her new husband-to-be is the first man to buy her an engagement after she bought her own for each of her other marriages.

 

She told the Sun: ‘I’ve always bought my own engagement ring. He’s the first person to buy me any amount of jewellery. He gave me a friendship bracelet and a lovely Tiffany ring with a ‘T’ on it because he’d heard me say no one had ever bought me a ring. That was just for friendship.’

 

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

S+x Is The Only Reason I Got Married To My Husband— Reverend(Mrs) Stellamaris Ajetomobi

Published

on

 

In a striking statement about marital roles, Rev. Mrs. Stellamaris Ajetomibi, Vice President of The Men of Issachar Vision Inc., shared her perspective on what she considers the “core assignment” in marriage.

“S+x is marriage, sex is marriage. Let me tell you, in my father’s house, I used to wear clothes. I eat rice, I eat any food. I have house to live, everything. What do you think I came to look for in my husband’s house? It’s s+x. It’s s+x,” she declared.

She emphasized the exclusivity of her marital duties: “If I do it with any other man, I will be stoned. If I do it with any other man, God will frown at it. So he’s the only one I have liberty to do it with, and they even gave me a certificate, as many of you that were there that day.”

On practical support, Ajetomibi clarified the distinction between household help and her main responsibility: “You can help me cook, that’s not bad. You can help me wash clothes, that’s not bad. In fact, you can help me do homework for my children. I pay teachers to do that. This assignment, this is the core assignment. I can’t pay anybody. If I catch you to doing it, it’s g+n down.”

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Actress Biola Adebayo Tenders Apology Over Interview With Baba Ijesha (Video)

Published

on

Popular Nigerian actress and podcaster Biola Adebayo has publicly apologized for featuring actor Baba Ijesha on her podcast.

Recall that Baba Ijesha, who was recently released from prison over sexual assault related offense, appeared on Talk to B podcast over the weekend.

Sharing his own side of the story, Baba Ijesha claimed that the allegation was false and accused comedienne, Princess of setting hin up.

He also stated that actress Iyabo Ojo who supported his imprisonment once entrusted her kids, Priscilla and Festus in his custody.

The interview sparked criticism, with followers of Iyabo Ojo and Princess accusing Biola Adebayo of using her platform to encourage child abuse.

Reacting to the heavy criticism on Tuesday evening, Biola Adebayo, who had earlier taken down the video, tendered a public apology.

While denying allegation of using her platform to exonerate him, Biola disclosed that she is also a rape victim.

Speaking in a trending video on her Instagram page, she said “I apologise to everyone. I’m very sorry, please forgive me. I will never support a rapist or pedophile. I thought I was just an interviewer, my role is to interview him, hear what he had to say.

“I thought he would apologise but he did not do so. But it’s not in my place to condemn him. My platform is for the good and the bad, it’s for both Saint and the sinners. The platform is not for only the people that you like alone. I’m a mother, a Christian and I’m also a rape victim.

”So, I will never enable anybody. The interview was not to exonerate Baba Ijesha, to agree with whatever he was saying or for him to come and claim innocent on my show. And a lot of people are insinuating that the video is to tarnish Iyabo Ojo’s image. I will never do that”, she said.

Watch her speak:

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Hollywood actor, Chuck Noreis, d!es at 86

Published

on

 

Iconic action star Chuck Norris has died. He was 86.

His family announced his passing in a statement released today March 20.

“It is with heavy hearts that our family shares the sudden passing of our beloved Chuck Norris yesterday morning. Please know that he was surrounded by his family and was at peace.” the statemnt in part reads

The martial artist and actor had just celebrated his 86th birthday on March 10.

Chuck rose to fame in the ‘80s with karate films like ‘A Force of One’ and ‘An Eye for an Eye,’ before becoming a household name as Cordell Walker in ‘Walker, Texas Ranger!’

Chuck is survived by his wife, Gena O’Kelley, and his five children — twins Dakota and Danilee, as well as Dina, Eric and Mike from previous relationships.

May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

Continue Reading

Trending