Connect with us

Entertainment

Baba Ijesha Regains Freedom After Appeal Court Victory (Full Text)

Published

on

 

Nollywood actor, Olanrewaju Omiyinka, popularly known as Baba Ijesha, has been released from prison after spending more than three years behind bars over alleged sexual assault.

The actor regained his freedom on Friday, November 14, 2025, following a decision of the Court of Appeal, which cleared him of the offences for which he was convicted.

Announcing his release, fellow actor Yomi Fabiyi said in a post on Instagram that Baba Ijesha had been “officially freed” after the appellate court overturned the earlier judgment.

Fabiyi, in a post on his social media space, said, “You are now officially FREE AND OUT. Baba Ijesha is not just back but BETTER.

“I am also happy you were cleared by the APPEAL COURT of ever having sex/defile any child/minor. The 7-year-old story is a charade. We live in a terrible world, where sentiments and wickedness rise above the rule of law and truth.

“Let it be on record that:

“1. Those that SET THE TRAP engaged in age falsification(because there was no single proof till date anywhere, not even in court that said victim was 14yrs). To me, they only weaponised abuse on child/minor to destroy a weak target and achieve vendetta.

“2. Damola Adekola(Princess Comedian ally/neighbor and Security of the house with alias Okele who sexually abused this girl since 2020 are still out there. Damola Adekola, who practically had sex, confirmed the girl was his girlfriend and was asked to walk free despite initially being arrested alongside Baba Ijesha. Make it make sense: same case, same victim, same investigation.

“3. Princess Comedian groomed the girl(minor) for sexual activities. This is coupled with negligence because sperm was found on the girl days after Baba Ijesha was arrested, and it is not for Baba Ijesha. Test conformed she recently lost her virginity then.

“4. Princess Comedian and her co-travellers engaged in CHILD PORNOGRAPHY by deliberately installing cameras on the same day Baba Ijesha was invited to act. She recorded how her foster daughter was sexually abused(THAT IS IF THE GIRL IS TRULY 14YRS).

“5. Princess Comedian subjected the girl to re-truama. She practically wants the girl to suffer PTSD just because she wants to gather evidence(THAT IS IF THE GIRL IS TRULY 14YRS). She abused the rights of the girl because she relied on her for food, shelter, and guidance.

“6. Etc

“We, as a Human Rights Organization, never and will never condone or support any form of sexual abuse, let alone on children or minors. We will continue to fight against selective justice, abuse the fundamental human rights of any persons, and fight against organised crime like in the case of Baba Ijesha.

“Prerequisites for Princess Comedian actions are errored. It has no propensity in law. Justice on two left.”

Entertainment

S+x Is The Only Reason I Got Married To My Husband— Reverend(Mrs) Stellamaris Ajetomobi

Published

on

 

In a striking statement about marital roles, Rev. Mrs. Stellamaris Ajetomibi, Vice President of The Men of Issachar Vision Inc., shared her perspective on what she considers the “core assignment” in marriage.

“S+x is marriage, sex is marriage. Let me tell you, in my father’s house, I used to wear clothes. I eat rice, I eat any food. I have house to live, everything. What do you think I came to look for in my husband’s house? It’s s+x. It’s s+x,” she declared.

She emphasized the exclusivity of her marital duties: “If I do it with any other man, I will be stoned. If I do it with any other man, God will frown at it. So he’s the only one I have liberty to do it with, and they even gave me a certificate, as many of you that were there that day.”

On practical support, Ajetomibi clarified the distinction between household help and her main responsibility: “You can help me cook, that’s not bad. You can help me wash clothes, that’s not bad. In fact, you can help me do homework for my children. I pay teachers to do that. This assignment, this is the core assignment. I can’t pay anybody. If I catch you to doing it, it’s g+n down.”

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Actress Biola Adebayo Tenders Apology Over Interview With Baba Ijesha (Video)

Published

on

Popular Nigerian actress and podcaster Biola Adebayo has publicly apologized for featuring actor Baba Ijesha on her podcast.

Recall that Baba Ijesha, who was recently released from prison over sexual assault related offense, appeared on Talk to B podcast over the weekend.

Sharing his own side of the story, Baba Ijesha claimed that the allegation was false and accused comedienne, Princess of setting hin up.

He also stated that actress Iyabo Ojo who supported his imprisonment once entrusted her kids, Priscilla and Festus in his custody.

The interview sparked criticism, with followers of Iyabo Ojo and Princess accusing Biola Adebayo of using her platform to encourage child abuse.

Reacting to the heavy criticism on Tuesday evening, Biola Adebayo, who had earlier taken down the video, tendered a public apology.

While denying allegation of using her platform to exonerate him, Biola disclosed that she is also a rape victim.

Speaking in a trending video on her Instagram page, she said “I apologise to everyone. I’m very sorry, please forgive me. I will never support a rapist or pedophile. I thought I was just an interviewer, my role is to interview him, hear what he had to say.

“I thought he would apologise but he did not do so. But it’s not in my place to condemn him. My platform is for the good and the bad, it’s for both Saint and the sinners. The platform is not for only the people that you like alone. I’m a mother, a Christian and I’m also a rape victim.

”So, I will never enable anybody. The interview was not to exonerate Baba Ijesha, to agree with whatever he was saying or for him to come and claim innocent on my show. And a lot of people are insinuating that the video is to tarnish Iyabo Ojo’s image. I will never do that”, she said.

Watch her speak:

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Hollywood actor, Chuck Noreis, d!es at 86

Published

on

 

Iconic action star Chuck Norris has died. He was 86.

His family announced his passing in a statement released today March 20.

“It is with heavy hearts that our family shares the sudden passing of our beloved Chuck Norris yesterday morning. Please know that he was surrounded by his family and was at peace.” the statemnt in part reads

The martial artist and actor had just celebrated his 86th birthday on March 10.

Chuck rose to fame in the ‘80s with karate films like ‘A Force of One’ and ‘An Eye for an Eye,’ before becoming a household name as Cordell Walker in ‘Walker, Texas Ranger!’

Chuck is survived by his wife, Gena O’Kelley, and his five children — twins Dakota and Danilee, as well as Dina, Eric and Mike from previous relationships.

May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

Continue Reading

Trending